By accessing the website at http://greg-goode.com/, you are fully agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GregGoode.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GregGoode.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GregGoode.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GregGoode.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. GregGoode.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GregGoode.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This website is for educational purposes only and is not intended in any way to be a replacement or a substitute for qualified medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, or as a replacement or substitute for psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment, or therapy from a fully qualified and licensed person. If you think you are suffering from a medical or psychological condition, consult your doctor or other appropriately qualified professional person or service immediately. The author and publisher of this website are not responsible or liable for any action made by a user based on the content of this website. We are not liable for the contents of any external websites or reading materials mentioned or listed, or for any actions made by a user based on the contents of these websites or reading materials, nor do we necessarily endorse any product or service mentioned or advised on any of these reading materials or websites. Any data or information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. We will not be liable for any errors of omission or commission in the content of this website, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By reading and using this website, you agree not to redistribute the material found therein, unless appropriate rights have been granted. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your reading or use of this website.
In no event shall GregGoode.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GregGoode.com’s website, even if GregGoode.com or a GregGoode.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GregGoode.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GregGoode.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GregGoode.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GregGoode.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GregGoode.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GregGoode.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
GregGoode.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.